NATURE'S PROTECTION SUPERIOR CARE
Dry grain free food for adult sensitive dogs of all breeds with salmon
Nature's Protection Superior Care Hypoallergenic Grain Free with Salmon for Adult All Breeds is a Super Premium complete and balanced dry dog food with the highest quality protein source and raw material. This complete hypoallergenic dry dog food is specially designed for dogs with sensitive digestive systems. It is enriched with ingredients that provide the perfect performance for the pet's well-being. A complete composition of dry dog food will not only provide your pet with all the efficient nutrients but will also ensure perfect digestibility and palatability.
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive system
- Highly digestible
- Rich in proteins and fats
- Highest quality ingredients
- Balanced nutrition
- Natural antioxidants
- Grain free
Complete, great palatable feed for dogs, created from precisely selected ingredients of thehighest quality, processed in a professional way result in ahighly digestible product and small, firm stools.
Healthy skin and coat
Superior sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids can help to maintain the color of the coat and to improve the perfect condition of the skin and coat.
Decrease risk of Allergy
Our selection of dry dog food recipes is made exclusively from premium ingredients and carefully formulated to avoid common allergens such as wheat, pork, and beef. The composition does not contain artificial colors, flavorings, or preservatives that may trigger allergic reactions in dogs.
Top Quality Ingredients
Carefully selected by veterinary and nutritional experts based on the true needs of your pet.
- Salmon protein source: hypoallergenic, highly digestible
- MicroZeoGen: clinoptilolite of volcanic origin from nature for body detox, nutrient absorption and immune system
- L-carnitine in the composition: helps to convert fat into energy and not accumulate in the body
- Artificial colors and flavorings
PROTEIN SOURCE BENEFITS
- Salmon as a protein source
- Hypoallergenic protein source
- Easily digestible
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals
- Improves skin and coat condition
- Highly palatable
- Source of Omega-3 fatty acidsUNIQUE INGREDIENT IN THE COMPOSITION
MicroZeogen - a natural mineral, dynamically micronized clinoptilolite.
- May help to improve the formation of strong bones and teeth due to the silicon it contains.
- Can help to promote the removal of toxins, heavy metals, ammonia and pathogenic bacteria from the body.
- Can be useful in nutrient absorption.
- May have a positive effect on the hair structure, make the coat thick and shiny.
- Can help strengthen the immune system.
- Vitamin A - important for maintaining healthy skin, promoting good vision, and supporting a strong immune system.
- Vitamin D3 - supports the regulation of calcium and phosphorus levels in the body, helps with healthy bone growth and development.
- Vitamin E - acts as an antioxidant in the body, helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals, is important for immune function and skin health.
- Folic acid - also known as vitamin B9, takes a part in many bodily functions, including DNA synthesis and repair, cell division, and red blood cell formation.
- Biotin - also known as vitamin B7, important for pets with skin and coat issues, as it supports healthy skin and hair growth.
- Niacin - also known as vitamin B3, important for pets with skin and coat issues, as it supports healthy skin and hair growth.
- Vitamin B6 - takes a part in protein metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the formation of red blood cells, supports health of kidneys.
- Vitamin B1 - facilitates the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and amino acids. It supports healthy neurological functions and the maintenance of peripheral nerve tissues.
- Vitamin B12 - helps maintain the nervous system and is essential for healthy mental function, promotes normal development and helps prevent anemia.
- Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate - a source of iron, which is important for the formation of hemoglobin in red blood cells, which carries oxygen throughout the body. A deficiency in iron can lead to anemia, fatigue, and weakness in pets
- Calcium iodate anhydrous - a source of iodine, which is important for the production of thyroid hormones, which regulate metabolism and other bodily functions. A deficiency in iodine can lead to thyroid problems, weight gain, and other health problems in pets.
- Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate - a source of copper, which is important for the formation of red blood cells, connective tissue, and other bodily functions. A deficiency in copper can lead to anemia, bone and joint problems, and other health problems in pets.
- Manganous sulphate monohydrate - a source of manganese, which is important for the formation of bones, cartilage, and other connective tissue. It's also involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats. A deficiency in manganese can lead to skeletal deformities, poor growth, and other health problems in pets.
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate - a source of zinc, which is important for the immune system, wound healing, skin health, and other bodily functions. A deficiency in zinc can lead to poor growth, skin lesions, and other health problems in pets.
- Sodium selenite - a source of selenium, which is important for the immune system, thyroid function, and other bodily functions.
- A deficiency in selenium can lead to muscle weakness, reproductive problems, and other health problems in pets.
Composition: salmon 40% (dried and finely ground), dried potato pulp, peas, poultry fat, sugar beet pulp, salmon oil, linseed, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), cellulose, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), yucca extract, marigold dried (source of lutein).
Additives/per 1 kg: nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a) – 18 000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671)* – 1 500 IU, vitamin E (3a700) – 530 mg, folic acid (3a316) – 1 mg, biotin (3a880) – 0,1 mg, niacin (3a314) – 35 mg, vitamin B6 (3a831) – 3 mg, vitamin B1 – 3 mg, vitamin B12 – 0,05 mg, iron (II) sulphate monohydrate (3b103) – 50 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous (3b202) – 1,5 mg, copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate (3b405) – 5 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (3b503) – 20 mg, zinc sulphate monohydrate (3b605) – 115 mg, sodium selenite (3b801) – 0,1 mg. Technological additives: rosemary extract, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (1b306(i)).
*Simultaneous use with Vitamin D2 is not allowed.
Analytical constituents: crude protein – 24%, crude fibre – 3,5%, crude fat – 14%, crude ash – 9%, calcium – 1,2%, phosphorus – 0,9%, potassium – 0,6%, sodium – 0,4%, Omega-3 fatty acids – 0,45%, Omega-6 fatty acids – 2,51%.