- Probiotic (Probiotics) Beneficial microorganisms - promotes gastrointestinal and immune function.
- A unique blend of amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants - promotes kidney function.
- Antioxidants, amino acids, fatty acids - promote brain function.
- optimal protein levels Helps maintain body mass - promotes joint function and movement
- Antioxidants - Promote immune system function. which has been scientifically certified
- Free from artificial colors, additives, and preservatives.
Bacillus Coagulan (Probiotic)
animal feed quality preservatives
Protein, not less than 35%
Fat, not less than 17%
Residue not more than 3%
Moisture not more than 9%
The energy value that animals can use is 370 kilocalories/food 100 grams.