Hill's Science Diet Senior Vitality Adult 7+ - Aged Cat Diet
Hill's Science Diet Senior Vitality for cats over the age of 7 as they get older, according to our study, older pets begin to exhibit changing behaviors indicating signs of aging, such as confusion, disorientation, and aging. Sleep routine Therefore, we have come up with an exclusive diet rich in nutrients that helps them to come back bright and cheerful and alive again.
- Unique antioxidant group Contributes to slowing down cell degradation. Supports brain function
- Proteins, L-Carnitines and Phytonutrients It contributes to muscle function and encourages the pet to resume activity with the owner.
- Minerals are regulated, helping to maintain the functioning of the urinary system and kidneys.
- High-quality raw materials that the digestive system can fully digest and absorb.
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids contribute to shiny and silky hair.
Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Broccoli, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.