- Probiotic (Probiotics) Beneficial microorganisms - promotes gastrointestinal and immune function.
- A unique blend of amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants - promotes kidney function.
- Reduce the amount of fat by 31%* - Help control weight and L-Carnitine helps burn fat.
- Helps to adjust the pH of the urine - reduces the risk of stone formation. in cats after sterilization
- Antioxidants - Promote immune system function. which has been scientifically certified
- Free from artificial colors, additives, and preservatives.
poultry fat, fish oil
Bacillus Coagulan (Probiotic)
animal feed quality preservatives
Protein, not less than 37%
Fat, not less than 10%
Residue not more than 3%
Moisture not more than 9%
The energy value that animals can use is 350 kilocalories/100 grams of feed.